Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Proper Dispensation


Who are you? Illegal shitstem dubbing us illegal aliens, the worlds children have a right to live. Who are you? Nature that you robbed, provided me with life now you restrict me from that which is mine, birth right is the only deed I have. I don’t subscribe to your thinking or way of living. Where is my place when I don’t believe in violence nor do I subject myself to your way of thinking? Caught between Gandhi and Malcolm, I have no recourse. Give me a reason to be civilized when you don’t conduct yourself in the same way. Does my arrogance offend you? Or does my humility disarm you? The decision is not yours. My strength, perceived as weakness amongst your degreed thinking gives me the ultimate right. While wisdom is mine you claim knowledge. Unable to comprehend the next stage of consciousness.

No comments: